Make a difference
Our Great People come to work knowing they’re improving the lives of others. As a member of our team, you will experience meaningful relationships with residents, families and colleagues and feel a sense of purpose while growing your career.
Committed to compassionate care
Putting residents first, providing service excellence and respecting each resident as an individual is at the heart of what we do. Great People are the spirit of our organization and the foundation of our success, which is why we look for individuals who are dedicated to exceptional service.
Shannex is a positive, inclusive and productive workplace where you can thrive, grow and contribute. We are eager to welcome the best and the brightest—if this sounds like a place for you, consider a career in one of our communities across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario.
Exciting career opportunities in:
- Clinical (CCAs, RNs, PSWs, LPNs, Health Services Managers)
- Food Services (Chefs, Sous Chefs, Cooks)
- Administration (Receptionists and Office Coordinators)
- Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Management (Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, HR, Business Intelligence)
- Recreation (Music Therapists, Wellness Coaches, Recreation Managers)
Opportunities for growth
No two days are the same. The bonds you make with residents and families are truly special and will stay with you forever. At Shannex, we encourage and support professional development.
Meet Jill Brewster, a registered nurse at Neill Hall in Fredericton, NB. Through hard work and dedication, she has developed a dynamic career path to support her continued growth as a registered nurse.
- Competitive compensation
- Extended benefits program
- Employer matched retirement savings options
- Employee and family assistance program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee Perks discount program
- Training and Development Programs
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Opportunities to be part of sector innovation
- Unlimited storytelling and friendships
A passion for continuing care
For Orchard Court Continuing Care Assistant (CCA) Helen Nickerson, providing resident-focused quality care is a calling. Before joining the team, she made a career change by deciding to follow her passion and never looking back.
Going to work and being surrounded by like-minded people who strive to provide exceptional care and service to residents fills her up each day.
“There are so many blessings you get to be a part of,” says Helen. “I can’t believe I get do to this as a career.”
The impact of care
Licensed Practical Nurse, Donna comes to work each day looking forward to what the day will hold. Inspired by the residents and the connections she has made with them over the past five years, she goes the extra mile to make a positive impact on their lives.
Exceptional service near you
We are pleased to be part of vibrant communities in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario.