Now accepting applications for the Resident and Family Advisory Committee
Join a team of resident, family and employees, who have ongoing meaningful influence over the quality of care and service being delivered at Shannex.
We are recruiting for a new Resident and Family Advisory Committee. The Committee could be consulted on a variety of initiatives and may be asked to:
- Review and provide input on resident-centered policies and practices
- Provide advice to improve service excellence initiatives
- Provide suggestions on engagement opportunities for resident and families
- Review marketing and promotional materials
- Give feedback on products and services
- Help evolve resident and family engagement throughout the organization
We are seeking individuals who meet the following:
- Are a resident who is currently living in a Shannex nursing home or Parkland Retirement Living community; or
- Are a family member of a resident
- Can look at issues from multiple perspectives
- Will be forthcoming and share their thoughts and opinions
- Will be respectful of the environment and of others at all times
- Are interested in making a positive contribution to life at Shannex
- Are interested in helping us achieve our vision of Leading the Way to Better Living
CLICK HERE to apply.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, September 30, 2016.