Life Happens, Your EFAP Can Help
Your Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) offers Professional Counselling and a wide range of specialized Work/Life Services that provide timely, professional assistance so that you can manage all of life’s complexities—be it issues with your Work, Health or Life.
Helping you manage daily demands
- Family Support Services: Professional support and resources to help you solve family and personal life issues.
- Financial Support Services: Advice from financial experts to help you regain control of finances and plan for the future.
- Legal Support Services: Confidential consultation to clarify how the law applies to your specific situation.
Helping you be well and stay well
- Nutrition Support Services: Registered Dietitians help you achieve your nutrition and healthy weight goals.
- Naturopathic Services: Naturopathic Doctors offer you a natural and holistic approach to the maintenance of good health.
- Health Coaching: Nurse Health Coaches help you make healthy lifestyle changes and prevent serious health risks.
To access EFAP Counselling and Work/Life Services visit: www.workhealthlife.com
Online counselling: www.shepellfgi.com/ecounselling