Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en anglais.
The deadline for applications for the Client and Family Advisory Committee has now passed. We thank everyone who expressed interest in joining the Committee and will be in contact very soon to update them on the process. If you have any questions, please contact Katherine VanBuskirk, Director of Communications and Community Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 902-406-8297.
Shannex is committed to understanding the client’s needs in order to continuously improve the quality of care and services provided. As part of this commitment, a call for applications has been issued seeking clients and family members who would like to be part of a team including clients, family and employees, who have ongoing meaningful influence over the quality of care and service being delivered at Shannex.
The Committee could be consulted on a variety of initiatives and may be asked to:
- Review and provide input on client-centered policies and practices
- Provide advice to improve service excellence initiatives
- Provide suggestions on engagement opportunities for clients and families
- Review marketing and promotional materials
- Give feedback on products and services
- Help evolve client and family engagement throughout the organization
Individuals should meet the following criteria:
- A client who is currently living in a Shannex nursing home or Parkland Retirement Living community; or
- A family member of a client
- Can look at issues from multiple perspectives
- Will be forthcoming and share their thoughts and opinions
- Will be respectful of the environment and of others at all times
- Are interested in making a positive contribution to life at Shannex
- Are interested in helping us achieve our vision of Leading the Way to Better Living