Shannex is committed to understanding residents’ needs in order to continuously improve the quality of care and services provided.
We are currently seeking applications for our Resident and Family Advisory Committee.
The Committee could be consulted on a variety of initiatives and may be asked to:
- Review and provide input on resident-centered policies and practices
- Provide advice to improve service excellence initiatives
- Provide suggestions on engagement opportunities for resident sand families
- Review marketing and promotional materials
- Give feedback on products and services
- Help evolve resident and family engagement throughout the organization
Individuals should meet the following criteria:
- A resident who is currently living in a Shannex nursing home or Parkland/Faubourg community; or
- A family member of a resident
- Can look at issues from multiple perspectives
- Will be forthcoming and share their thoughts and opinions
- Will be respectful of the environment and of others at all times
- Are interested in making a positive contribution to life at Shannex
- Are interested in helping us achieve our vision of Leading the Way to Better Living
Interested individuals can click HERE to apply online or print this document and send to the address on the form. Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2020, and we expect to have a group of engaged volunteers in place this May.
For more information, please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 902-406-8303.