The Resident and Family Advisory Committee is entering is fifth year. It is a meaningful way to become engaged with our communities as we are committed to understanding residents’ needs in order to continuously improve the quality of care and services provided.
The Committee is a mix of residents and family members and can be consulted on a variety of initiatives such as:
- Review and provide input on resident-centered policies and practices
- Provide advice to improve service excellence initiatives
- Provide suggestions on engagement opportunities for resident sand families
- Review marketing and promotional materials
- Give feedback on products and services
- Help evolve resident and family engagement throughout the organization
We are currently making plans for our 2020-21 year and will provide updates to our communities soon.
For more information, please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 902-406-8303.